----------------------------------- nesa69 Čet Dec 14, 2017 2:24 am ----------------------------------- Za grejače je preporuka proizvođača da uvek budu potopljeni, AquaOne uputstvo npr: "Step By Step Guide 1. Select the proper wattage heater for your aquarium. Normally 1 watt will heat 1 litre of water. For example a 200W heater is required for a 180 to 200L aquarium. 2. Position the heater in the aquarium. The best position is near a strong water flow. The outlet of a power filter is ideal. 3. The heater should not come in contact with the gravel or substrate. This may cause a hot spot on the glass and cause the heater to crack. 4. Use the suction caps provided to fasten the heater to the aquarium. Suction caps should be positioned on the top third of the heater not on the heating element. 5. Do not plug the heater in unless submersed in water. Always allow 10-15 minutes for the heater to acclimate to the aquarium temperature before plugging the unit in. 6. Plug the power cord into the power socket and arrange a “drip loop” (see diagram left) and turn on. 7. To set the heater, use the purple control knob at the top of the heater to adjust to the desired temperature. Continue turning the knob until the preferred temperature is displayed in the window on the front of the heater. A light will come on when the heater is working, It will switch off when it reaches the set temperature. 8. Confirm your set temperature with an accurate thermometer. The thermometer should be placed at the opposite end of the aquarium to the heater. A small variation between the heater's set temperature and the thermometers reading is normal. 1. Always disconnect the heaters power supply prior to working on the aquarium. 2. If removing the heater from the aquarium, turn it off at the power supply, wait 10-15 minutes to allow it to cool, and then remove it from the aquarium. 3. If the heater is cracked and/or has moisture inside it, disconnect it from the power supply and leave for 10-15 minutes before removing it. 4. A surge protector is recommended for all aquarium appliances. 5. Do not operate your Aqua One heater when it is not submerged in water. 6. The water level must be maintained at the minimum water level line at all times. 7. For indoor use only. " Oznaka je jasna, voda mora da bude preko ove linije: http://www.akvarijum.org/forum/upload/uploads/_56044801_Untitled-1.jpg Ja ga potapam uvek što mogu dublje iz razloga što kad menjam vodu, grejač mi je i dalje ostane preko oznake u vodi ili tu negde malo ispod. Meni je bar tako logično, da probam da objasnim. Recimo, grejač mi je od 300W (ne znam koliko stepeni postiže kada greje ali je prilično topao i ovaj od 100W), imam brz pad nivoa kada menjam vodu. Vazduh loše odvodi toplotu, voda dobro. Odatle sledi da su veće šanse da će nešto da se desi ako ostane suv, a radio je, tj. grejao pri isključenju iz struje (npr. ne mogu da vidim lampicu jednog grejača u komori). Kornjača je posebna priča, navikli smo se tako :) Kod mene je obrnuto, u nove imam poverenja, ima i garancija godinu dana. Pogledam kabl, blago protresem da nešto ne zvecka i to je to.